I have written a few posts already about different themes that one can purchase or use for their site namely FlexxTheme, FlexSqueeze, WP Unlimited, WordPress Now. Today, I’m going to be showing you yet another theme called StudioPress Theme.
They say that StudioPress themes are perfect for a small business or an individual looking to establish their online presence with WordPress.
StudioPress offers a variety of different themes that one could purchase depending on your site’s needs. They range from Agent, Album, Chrome, Church, Corporate, Education, Lifestyle and loads more. To view the full list of available StudioPress themes and demo’s, you can head over to StudioPress Themes page to get a full idea of what they have.
I have a few images below of their available themes:
Features of StudioPress
- Widget-Ready: If you are looking for ease-of-use, WordPress widgets are the way to go. Without having to know how to code, you can simply drag-n-drop to create the look you desire for your blog.
- Theme Options Page: Our WordPress themes use a theme options page that allows you to easily customize the way your blog looks. Simply select from drop-down choices what categories you want to display or the number of posts to show and even what size you want your thumbnail images. You can also simply toggle between using a custom image or dynamic text for your header logo area.
- Ready for Advertising: Most of our themes are ready for advertising. All you need to do is insert your advertising code, like Google Adsense, Azoogle Ads, Clicksor, or any others, into the advertising widgets and start collecting your advertising revenue.
- Comment Functionality: One method of holding your website visitor’s attention is through discussion of your articles. WordPress achieves this through the use of Comments and our themes use the latest features of WordPress including threaded comments and Gravatar integration.
- Developed for Localization: A new feature for StudioPress themes is that they are being developed for localization. This means that you can now translate these themes into your own native language! Currently the Church, Education, Lifestyle and Streamline themes have this feature, but we will be updating all themes to include this as quickly as we can.
- PSD Files Included: Another way to attract visitors to your blog is through the use of great-looking graphics, which the StudioPress themes have. Many members have a design-look in mind and to make it easier to change the graphics we provide the Photoshop Document (PSD) files of the graphic files we use.
- Lifetime Support: Need help fixing a problem or making a minor modification to your theme? Let’s face it; technology doesn’t always work as smoothly as we all want. So, if you need help, our support is world-class and our team consists of over 20 moderators from all over the world, who provide solutions and help to our 12,000+ members, many of which help other members.
- WordPress & Theme Tutorials: Whether you are looking to get up to speed with your WordPress knowledge or ready to get your brand new StudioPress theme working, our tutorials will teach you what you need to know.
- Approved Designers: Maybe you are a busy businessperson or don’t want to spend the time creating your website blog. We provide a list of talented, freelance WordPress designers/customizers that you can hire to provide you with the look you want. Many of the blogs in our Showcase were created by these creative people.
Package Deals of StudioPress:
StudioPress have certain packages that offer everything from buying the StudioPress theme to installing it for you, setting up permalinks, installing plugins and other details.
- The cost of the Basic Package is standing at $195.00.
- The cost of the Advanced Package is standing at $350.00.
- The cost of the Premium Package is standing at $495.00.
If you just want the theme, they are around $59.95. You will have to visit each theme separately to see the price.
Some links for you to check out:
- FAQ – many questions and answers that could help you decide if this theme is for you.
- Affiliate Program – you could join their affiliate program and make some money from sales.
- Blog – they have their own blog writing about new themes and announcements for the theme.
- Showcase of Sites – sites using StudioPress theme so that you can get a feel of what can be done.
Go have a look at StudioPress and see if this theme is for you. If you have any other information or feedback, I’m interested to hear from you.
I am the proud owner of Serradinho Blog and have made this my second home. I'm into blogging, downloads, WordPress, meeting and helping others, etc. Basically the internet in general :) Serradinho Web Services is my own company whereby I offer my services to clients. This ranges from web design, website upgrades, theme customizations, support, premium WordPress plugins and many more .....
View all posts by George Serradinho, there might be other posts that interest you.
Previous post: Update WordPress to 2.8.3 – Security Reasons